The after dinner split is your best friend during Christmas!
Descent pants should always have an after dinners split. This is a split in the waistband on the back of the pants that jumps open when the wearer sits or after eating two Big Mac’s :) It makes the wearing of your pants more comfortable when sitting. (Providing that your belt is not too tight) Another way to increase your comfort around the waist is to wear suspenders. To read more on suspenders click here.
After dinner split:
- The Blues Brothers - December 23, 2011
- How to wear the correct sleeve length of your suit? - December 16, 2011
- Snazzy PJS - December 4, 2011
- Prince William Suits up! - May 15, 2011
- American Apparel - April 22, 2011
- Paul Smith - April 15, 2011
- How to wear a tie clip - April 8, 2011
- Are ties of this age? Is it time to untie? - February 18, 2011
- The right perfume for a gentleman - February 11, 2011
- Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold - January 30, 2011