Sartorialist: A person who practises or is interested in sartorialism.
Sartorialism: An interest in matters or of or relating to the tailoring of clothing.
The Sartorialist, is a well respected fashion blog by Scott Schuman. Scott makes fantastic pictures of mostly strangers on the streets of places such as Milan, Paris, New York. He is also involved in writing articles for a men’s style magazine.
- The Blues Brothers - December 23, 2011
- How to wear the correct sleeve length of your suit? - December 16, 2011
- Snazzy PJS - December 4, 2011
- Prince William Suits up! - May 15, 2011
- American Apparel - April 22, 2011
- Paul Smith - April 15, 2011
- How to wear a tie clip - April 8, 2011
- Are ties of this age? Is it time to untie? - February 18, 2011
- The right perfume for a gentleman - February 11, 2011
- Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold - January 30, 2011