Thom Brown is a men’s wear designer who is notoriously known for wearing high-water flood pants to show bare ankles. This style makes him unique. His shows have models wearing their pants extremely high too, but usually with socks on to hide the bare skin.
On the left you see Tom Ford. On the Right there’s Thom Brown.
- The Blues Brothers - December 23, 2011
- How to wear the correct sleeve length of your suit? - December 16, 2011
- Snazzy PJS - December 4, 2011
- Prince William Suits up! - May 15, 2011
- American Apparel - April 22, 2011
- Paul Smith - April 15, 2011
- How to wear a tie clip - April 8, 2011
- Are ties of this age? Is it time to untie? - February 18, 2011
- The right perfume for a gentleman - February 11, 2011
- Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold - January 30, 2011